- Efficient solution for supply and exhaust ventilation of enclosed spaces.
- Low-energy EC fans.
- Silent operation.
- Supply air purification ensured by two built-in MERV8 and MERV14 filters (optionally HEPA filter).
- Upgradeable with an exhaust duct to provide air extraction from the bathroom.
- Easy installation.
- Compact size.
- Wi-Fi communication. Controlled by Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.
- Polymer coated metal casing decorated with an acrylic front panel. Heat and noise insulation is ensured by a layer of 10 mm cellular synthetic rubber.
- The front panel provides convenient access for filter maintenance and has a lock for extra security.
- The unit has two Ø3 15/16" pipes for fresh air intake and stale air extraction outside. The third Ø3 15/16" pipe (included in the scope of delivery) can be additionally fitted to the unit to connect the exhaust air duct from the bathroom.
- The cold outdoor air passes through the filters and the heat exchanger and then is delivered to the serviced space by the supply centrifugal fan.
- Warm stale air from indoors passes through the filter and the heat exchanger and is discharged outdoors by the centrifugal fan.
- The supply and exhaust air flows are fully separated which helps eliminate the possibility of odour or microbial transfer between the streams.
Heat and energy recovery
- The Freshbox 100 WiFi units are equipped with a counter-flow heat recovery core with a polystyrene core.
- The Freshbox 100 ERV WiFi units are equipped with a counter-flow energy recovery core with an enthalpy membrane at the core.
- The unit is equipped with a control panel.
- The remote control is supplied as standard.
- Wi-Fi communication Controlled by Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.